Monday, January 5, 2009

Annual Clegg Family Christmas Party

We had our Annual Clegg Family Christmas Party the week before Christmas. Santa made an appearance (as he always does) and the kids were all so excited! This brings back so many fun memories for me as a kid. It's so fun to re-live all of this through my own kids. On our way to the party that night Collin sat in the back seat thinking hard about something, and finally he said, "Mom, Santa will know I'm telling a lie if I tell him I've been good this year. I'm going to tell him the truth. I've been naughty. I've been a little bit good, but mostly naughty. I'm going to tell him that. Do you think he'll be mad at me?" I thought that was so cute! I told him that he had been a nice boy and that he could tell Santa that. I love that Collin has so much guilt about his bad behavior. Hopefully that will carry into his teen years. He also has so much excitement for Christmas. It makes this time of year so much fun.
In this picture Collin is beaming because Santa had just walked in the room!
A visit with Santa

No comments: